- Formulated to prevent dehydration and shade relapse
- Four concentrations for treatment flexibility, with wear times from 30 minutes to overnight
- Three flavors: Mint, Melon, and Regular
- Day or night wear
- Sticky, viscous gel won’t migrate to soft tissues and ensures tray stays securely in place
If you have found a spelling error, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.
How to use Whitening Gel
Express one continuous bead of gel approximately halfway up the facial side of the tray from molar to molar. This should use about 1/2 to 1/3 of a syringe per tray.
Insert the tray in your mouth and lightly tap it to adapt the sides to your teeth. Wear time depends on which concentration of Opalescence you use.
- Opalescence PF 10%: 8–10 hours or overnight
- Opalescence PF 15%: 4–6 hours
- Opalescence PF 20%: 2–4 hours
- Opalescence PF 35%: 30 minutes
If you experience any significant sensitivity, stop your treatment and talk to your dentist.
Remove tray and use a finger or soft toothbrush to clean any excess gel off your teeth. Rinse your mouth twice being sure not to swallow rinsed gel.
Clean tray with soft brush and cool tap water. Store tray in the case that came with your kit.
How to use Custom TrayStep 1 The mouth tray should be immersed in 90 ℃ hot water. Removed after 15 seconds (the vertical surface gets soft, slightly rolled down);
Carrying handle to gently dry residual water droplets, quickly wear mouth tray accurately into gums. Exhaust air by sucking way between the mouth tray and the gum. Press mouth tray and interface, hold out against the inner surface of the tip of the tongue, to squeeze the air and water.
Adhere to 5 seconds and remove the mouth tray into the cold water to clean and cool. Observe whether the gum line is clear.
Cut off the excess material and the handle.